Within the animal health industry AHDA is the only trade body that is able to represent the industry through its registered businesses at a wide range of organisations, associations and bodies, at a regional, national and European level.
AHDA Business Partners have the ability to network with other registered businesses through training programs and the annual AHDA Conference.
of becoming an AHDA member
allow you to be informed
and to be heard.
• Regular communication and information through newsletters and by representation from the AHDA Council
• Free attendance at AHDA organized CPDs at no cost
• Online portal with access to a huge online library of RAMA (SQP) CPD learning materials
• Online portal also gives access to previous AHDA Conference presentations, useful company information, details of how to contact Croner for HR, H&S & tax issues and previous AHDA Newsletters
• Reduced Rates for full attendance at the AHDA Conference (FOC for second day only delegates)
• Complimentary membership of The Moredun Institute for latest information and updates
• Access to the Croner 24/7 Business support helpline for HR, employment law and health and safety
• AHDA members get special rates with tailored insurance cover needed for the prescription
Overview of what AHDA do for their members
• Represent views and lobbying for AHDA members through ongoing representation
at all levels of animal health and welfare meetings and organisations
• Promote and protect member’s interests through standing together as a trade
Association to help influence future policy and regulation
• Having a seat at the table at the highest levels to get an understanding of potential
future policy and regulation
• Promote and support/oppose legislation affecting trade within the UK and EU
• Encourage training of those employed in the trade, primarily the SQP sector
• Maintain and enhance the reputation of AHDA members
Interested to know more?
Give us a call today