AHDA works tirelessly to influence those in power to secure a more positive future for the animal health and welfare industry, through actions such as:
- Representing and lobbying on behalf of our members on a regional, national and European level.
- Promoting and protecting members interests, standing together as a trade association to help influence future policy and regulation
- Encourage training of those employed in the industry – primarily RAMA’s
- Promote and support/oppose legislation affecting trade within the UK and EU
- Inform and educate members on potential future police and regulation
- Maintain and enhance the reputation of AHDA member companies